Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dear Delta -- You Unmitigated Swine!

I tried to send Delta an email but I get a "system unavailable" message. So let me post it here...

Dear Delta

Delta Airlines sent my luggage to Ohio last night while I flew to Vancouver. That's the good news. The bad news is my bag was supposed to be forwarded to me today and it has disappeared. Your reps say Delta won't pay for replacement clothes until 24 hours after the incident was first reported, which was 10 pm last night (local time). I'm here on a business trip. Now I should keep going to meetings in clothes I've worn for 3 days? Those CEOs I meet will be SO impressed!

You have already ruined this trip for me. You should at least pay for new clothes. But what Delta should really, really do is NOT LOSE MY DAMNED BAG!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry -- I'll make sure everyone I meet at the conference knows how Delta treats its "Silver Medallion" customers.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com