Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Vancouver, Ho!

I'm writing this sitting in the Palm Beach International Airport, about to board my flight for Vancouver (via Atlanta). The bad news is I still hate flying (ha-ha!). The good news is I've been bumped up to first class because I fly Delta so much.

I'll be attending the 2007 Vancouver Resource Investment Conference. However, I just made a list of all the meetings I already have scheduled and I wonder how much time I'll have at the conference.

And I've slotted no time for fun -- again! I'm flying to one of the best cities in the world and it's going to be work-work-work. Argh!

Anyway, it's going to be a very productive trip. And while I might be working the whole time, I do get to meet my friends in the business, who are brilliant, facinating to talk to and gracious with their time. So, really, I shouldn't complain. I'm getting paid to do what I love to do. And that is a wonderful thing indeed.

If you're attending the conference, maybe I'll see you there. Stay tuned for updates.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com