Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Friday, January 19, 2007

Uranium Stocks Blast Off

Yesterday, we saw a stock that was recently added to the Red-Hot Canadian Small-Caps portfolio jump 14% in one day...

That was pretty sweet. Then, overnight, the most recent addition to the Red-Hot Asian Tigers portfolio -- also a uranium stock -- jumped 14%!

The stock was recommended in the January 3 issue of Red-Hot Asian Tigers, but I told subs to buy it on a pullback, so it wasn’t filled at our price until January 15th. No sooner did subs get in than this thing started ramping up! So, it racked up 28.5% gains in five days, and 14% in just one day! (Subscribers who bought the US tracking stock on the pink sheets won't see the gain until Monday, because pink sheets always report prices a day behind).

All in all, I think this is a great time for me to be going to Canada to the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference to talk to people from some mining stocks I'm really interested in. At least half of them are uranium stocks. I don't know if they're all winners -- I'll have a better idea after my trip -- but man, I am seeing some HUGE bargains just waiting for you to reach out and grab them.

I'll finish up my next uranium report while I'm up there. You can read about that by CLICKING HERE.

As for Red-Hot Canadian Small-Caps and Red-Hot Asian Tigers subscribers -- you already have uranium stocks in your portfolios (RHAT subs have FOUR of them). And you should have all the uranium stocks from my first report in October. So if you think you have enough, I don't blame you.

But if you want an even bigger piece of what could be the biggest bull market of our lifetimes, call
1-800-400-6916 for your special discount rate on the new report.

Labels: , ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com