Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'll Be on CNBC Friday Morning

Fri Dec 1st 7:30-7:35 am EST Live TV, CNBC, Squawk Box w/ Carl Quintanilla, Joe Kernen, and Becky Quick.

They want to talk about oil. Hmm ... I wonder why. Could it be THIS? Or THIS? Or THIS?

Or my overlooked favorite: Kuwait isn't going to tell us what their reserves are! "We don' have to show you no stinkin' oil reserves figures!"

Makes you think reports that Kuwaiti reserves are only HALF their official estimates are quite true. Maybe that's why they're so eager to cut OPEC production levels.

Anyway, I'll see you at 7:30 if you tune in. I'll be the guy in a total flop-sweat who forgets his own name.

Labels: , , ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com