Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Monday, October 16, 2006

Will Uranium Hit AT LEAST $75 by End of Next Year?

That's the outlook from one uranium CEO who should know. He says: "constraints on the supply side are grossly underestimated."

You can read all about it here: http://www.miningmx.com/energy/278303.htm

By the way, do you have my uranium report yet? I looked at the stocks I recommended in that report this morning and they're a sea of green! I strongly believe uranium will lead any rebound in commodities. Here's a Money and Markets where I wrote more about my nuclear outlook: "America's Atomic Future."

And if you haven't read my uranium report, CLICK HERE to find out more about it.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com