Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm Quoted in a Marketwatch story

Myra Saefong tapped me for a couple quotes for her story on using mini futures contracts: http://tinyurl.com/y6v6xk

Personally, I like the minis a lot. Mainly because you can be wrong without losing your shirt. Weiss Research doesn't have any service which trades futures, but I trade them as part of my side project, "The Secret Order of Jurojin."

In no way does Weiss endorse The Secret Order or anything to do with trading futures. You CAN lose your shirt in the futures market if you're not careful. That's why I always use protective stops. Even then, the losses can pinch. I guess we'll just file that one under: "Not for the Faint of Heart."
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com