Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Riding the Gold Breakout

I've added gold stocks to all my portfolios recently. Let me sum up some of the reasons why in chart form ...
And this brings us to the gold stocks. I'll show you one -- the one we added to Red-Hot Canadian Small-Caps on Monday.

I'm fairly sure no one but my subscribers comes to this blog anyway. If you aren't a subscriber, remember, it's just as important to know when to get out as to know when to get in. And only my subscribers will hear my recommendation on when to get out.

I've recommended Aurizon previously in Red-Hot Canadian Small-Caps, and we took some nice gains. All things considered, this is another good entry point.

Labels: , ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com