Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am the Father of Anna Nicole’s Baby

I am enjoying the circus surrounding the impending announcement of the paternity of Anna Nicole Smith’s baby. I don’t care a fig as to who the father is, I just take some satisfaction watching America’s media debase itself to the utmost. I have CNN on my TV now, but I could easily turn to FOX or one of the major networks and get the same circus of freaks.

When I say "circus of freaks," I'm not talking about the trailer-trash players in the drama. I’m talking about the members of the mainstream media. What a bunch of slack-jawed babblers and shameless charlatans they’ve turned out to be. They’ve mislead the American people at every turn. If there is divine justice, the members of the media will get to cover this story for eternity in hell.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com