Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Friday, February 16, 2007

Talkin' About Exxon

Brent Clanton of the Biz Radio Network in the great state of Texas (as a Texan friend of mine always says) called me this morning to talk about Exxon-Mobil, and the recent announcement by their CEO that the company is becoming more eco-friendly. You can listen to it by CLICKING HERE, then scroll to the bottom of the page and go the next page. Sorry it's convoluted.

Anyway, my quotes were pretty much what I said on my blog. You can read that post by CLICKING HERE.

I always like listening to Brent's show. It's exciting and interesting. The morning shows in Palm Beach county that I've heard pretty much suck wind.

Labels: ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com