Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Latest Radio Interview -- The Orlando Money Show

Tom Jeffries from Money Matters (formerly of HoweStreet.com) called me on my cell phone on Friday for a quick interview. I was at the International Money Show in Orlando, which he kept referring to as The Gold Show. Well, I talked to a gold coin dealer, but it's much more than that. And as usual, I was quite excited about uranium. Tom is a top-notch interviewer, so it was a good one.

Anyway, you can listen by CLICKING HERE.

In other news, the new HoweStreet.com interviewer called and we had a nice long chat yesterday, mostly about uranium. He wants to do an interview every Friday. That should start this week.

Labels: ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com