Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Kiss Me Deadly Portfolio

That was my original title for my latest MoneyandMarkets.com column. The editor changed it to something predictable.

Anyway, in this column, I talk about gold, silver and uranium ... and the Money Show.


Excerpt...

The stocks in my portfolios are so packed with firepower they’re what I call “Kiss-Me-Deadly” … ready to explode. And I have so many more new ideas, it’s ridiculous. I’ll give you an example:

I talked to a guy at the Money Show who is chief geologist of a mining project in Latin America. They’re starting production this year … already know they have half a million ounces of gold … and will probably have 1.5 million ounces defined by the end of 2008. Plus:

  • Their mining costs are around $200 per ounce (possibly less).
  • They’re on a tax holiday for 18 more years, so they keep what they earn.
  • The stock is trading at less than a buck a share … and I’m talking Canadian dollars!
You can read the rest by CLICKING HERE.

Labels: , ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com