Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Latest Money and Markets article is up

This week, I'm talking about uranium's ugly ducklings. I believe we have one ... maybe even two ... in the Small Uranium Wonders portfolio. While other stocks recommended in that report are already racking up double-digit open gains, one stock in particular is actually down just a tad from my first recommendation, despite its enormous potential.

The other stock that may be an ugly duckling is also down a bit, but it's a more long-term play, so you expect those kind of fluctuations. The one I'm really watching will be producing sooner than most.

Am I completely wrong about this stock? Or uranium in general? It's possible, but I don't think so. If you aren't onboard with Small Uranium Wonders yet, it's not too late to buy any of these stocks. For more details, CLICK HERE.

And to read my latest Money and Markets article, CLICK HERE.

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com