Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Trading Issues Are On Their Way

Trading issues are on their way for Red-Hot Canadian Small-Cap subscribers and Red-Hot Asian Tigers subscribers. I'm recommending uranium stocks -- no big surprise after the big moves in those stocks recently. But I think we're due for a pullback before uranium stocks take off again as they consolidate their gains. So, I've recommended entries UNDER the current market price.

Will it work? Will you be filled on a pullback? Or will you be left empty-handed as uranium stocks bolt higher?

Well ... even in the worst case, I'd hardly say you're empty handed. You did buy some/all of the stocks I recommended in my Golden Age of Uranium report, right? Take a look...
If you did, you're doing mighty fine. These are all still good buys, by the way, just in case you're wondering about that.

Anyway, time for me to go put a boot to our email program and get those trading issues out the door. Good luck and good trades to you!

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com