Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm Appearing on CNBC This Morning

I'm slated to be on CNBC at 10:40 this morning. I'll be the guy who forgets his own name (LOL!). They've asked me on to talk about hot commodities for 2007. I' m planning to talk about uranium and gold. I believe energy (oil in the first part of 2007, natural gas in the second half) will be hot, too, but the producer I talked to yesterday and I agreed that CNBC has covered energy to death in the last couple days.

They don't want picks, so I guess it will be a free-ranging discussion between me and another analyst. I hope he's bearish on commodities -- mud will be flung (just kidding).

Labels: ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com