Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bloomberg Wakes Up to Uranium's Potential

We keep having discussions at work about uranium -- despite the success of my "Golden Age of Uranium" report, I have trouble convincing The Powers That Be that people are interested in uranium.

Sigh. Maybe THIS will change their minds ...

Nov. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Uranium is the energy investment of choice for a growing number of hedge funds, who say a sixfold gain since 2001 is just the beginning of a rally that will last years.

"We're in an historic uranium shortage,'' said James Passin, who manages $580 million at New York-based Firebird Management LLC and began buying shares of uranium producers five years ago. "We're in a global nuclear revival.''

You can read the rest of the story HERE.

The stocks in my uranium report continue to accelerate. Where's that pullback we're all waiting for? LOL! Looking forward, I think these stocks will continue to be market leaders. Their big moves aren't over ... they're just beginning.

If you haven't read my uranium report, CLICK HERE to find out more about it.

And of course, you can read one of my MoneyandMarkets.com reports on uranium. CLICK HERE.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com