Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Thursday, August 17, 2006

2 Metals Charts

Here's some metal charts I just sent to my co-workers...That looks pretty bullish, wouldn't you agree? Now here is gold...
And here's some interesting news ... a week ago (last Thursday), another analyst I respect quite a bit called for a "gold top." Well, after I finished picking my jaw up off the floor, I expressed my opinion that yes, gold was consolidating, but I would look for it to bounce around 626.

Yesterday gold hit a low of 626 ... and bounced.

There are no certainties in this business. But these and other signals are telling me that we're at one of the best times in weeks to buy physical gold.

Anyone who bought my gold report knows the best ways to do that. And if you were thinking of adding to certain stock positions recommended in that gold report, now should be a good time.

I'll try to get an update out for the gold report today. It's time for that anyway.

Good luck and good trades.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com