Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Silver Surfer

I haven't posted since Thursday -- sorry about that. I had a very busy weekend with company and all, and then Monday was the usual madhouse at Castle Discordia (aka, the office).

Anyway, here's something that has me feeling pretty good, considering how many precious metals plays I've put in Red-Hot Canadian Small-Caps adn Red-Hot Asian Tigers.

It's a chart of silver...

Silver did not suffer from the general weakness in metals on Monday. However, this chart shows it could still pull back quite a bit and be in an uptrend.

It's a busy day -- I'm doing an RCS issue and working on my latest metals report. I'll try to post later.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com