Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Monday, June 12, 2006

Rally Monkey, Don't Fail Me Now!

Geez, Louise, are you as sick of this correction in commodities as I am? My screens are a sea of red, so red I should grow a longer beard, change my name to Moses and wave my hand to part it.

Yes, yes, we all know that the markets were frothy and this correction is actually a good thing in the long term. Holding through to the end is the smart course, yeah, yeah. And I know we're in a long-term bull market, and in the long-term view of things, this is nothing -- NOTHING!

I'm just sick of all the red.

Well, what do? When the chips are down, call out the Rally Monkey:

http://www.rallymonkey.com/oldvideo.php

Go, Rally Monkey! Go!

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com