Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sunset in Cape Elizabeth

I've brought my family to Cape Elizabeth, Maine, for the second summer in a row. I work while they play all day -- hardly seems fair, eh? But we get to enjoy the evenings and weekends together. Here, I toss a football around with my daughter in the cool glow of sunset at a Cape Elizabeth beach.
Maine in the summertime is close to perfect, but not everything is idyllic. Ravens the size of Scottish terriers are constantly strutting about at the house we're renting. I'd send my daughter out to stand next to the ravens for a size comparison in a photo but I'm afraid they'd carry her off. The darned things wake me up with their infernal croaking at sunrise -- 4:30 AM! Sigh ... no rest for the wicked.

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com