Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Two Updates

#1) Peter Kang from CNBC calls me now and then for my views on the US market. You can find my latest quotes here: http://www.cnbc.com/id/21110528

And on a day when I say I think it might be time to buy uranium, Canaccord says it thinks otherwise ...

#2) Canaccord cuts targets on uranium, uranium stocks As a result, Canaccord Adams has cut its outlook on uranium and uranium stocks. In a note to clients today, analyst Scott Finlay reduced Canaccord's price.

-- I will point out that Canaccord still has a $100 target for uranium in 2007. The spot price of the metal is $75 now. Also, Canaccord maintains a "buy" on Uranium One (UUU).

Labels: ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com