Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Friday, September 07, 2007

The Secret Bull Market

My new Agriculture Report launches next week. Six stocks and one ETF that are ready to reap a bumper crop of gains.

Why agriculture? I can give you a bunch of reasons, which you can find by reading my Wednesday MoneyandMarkets column HERE or by reading more HERE.

In the market's bloodbath today, there were a few sectors that did not pull back as much as some others. One of the stronger sectors was Agriculture. Read my report next week and find out why. The opportunities in Agriculture stocks are simply astonishing! You can pre-order the
report (for a special low price) by clicking on the following ...



Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com