Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Canadians Laugh at Our Expense, Eh?

Some Canadian friends have been sending me images designed to tweak Americans, in a series called "If Canada Ruled the World." Don't let their savage northern mind warfare get to you...
I'd like to point out that they left out Nunavut. C'mon, Canada, if you're going to rule the world, do it right!

Here are some others they've been tweaking me with ...


Andy writes to ask if "by tweaking, you mean kick us in the balls." No, Andy, they're Canadians. They're nicer than that, eh?

Still, while the Canadians may be laughing, I suggest they focus on what's happening in the S&P/TSX Composite. It's at a make-or-break point ...
In previous posts, I pointed out how the S&P/TSX Composite faced overhead resistance at 13716. It's struggling at that level now, compounded by overhead resistance at the 50-day moving average. The action this week could set the tone for the next couple months.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com