Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Global Warming Could Hammer Agriculture

World crops could decline 16% due to global warming WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Global warming could send world agriculture into serious decline by 2080 with productivity collapsing in some developing countries while it improves in a few rich nations, a study reported Wednesday.

Today, I'm sending out a new agriculture report. Red-Hot Canadian Small-Caps and Red-Hot Global Small Caps subscribers get it free, my way of saying thanks for being a loyal subscriber. Everyone else, the price goes up today to $199. But if you call
1-800-814-3047 today, and tell them I sent you, you can still get it for the pre-publication price. Just keep it on the QT. I think everyone should read this report. Here's more info ...

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com