Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Friday, September 14, 2007

Chart of the Day -- Uranium One

Yesterday, I showed you a chart of Fronteer Development Group, one of the original stocks from my "Golden Age of Uranium" report. Today, let's look at another stock from that report, Uranium One ...It looks pretty bullish to me. UUU is coming up against another downtrend (not shown) that could hold it in check for awhile. But Uranium One's acquisition of Energy Metals this year puts it on track to surpass the production of uranium kingpin Cameco by 2013.

Uranium One will increase its saleable uranium production from around 2.5 million pounds to approximately 28 million pounds by 2013. It already had an aggressive production growth plan of 20 million pounds of production by 2013, enhanced by about 8 million pounds with the acquisition.

The small- and micro-cap uranium stocks I profiled in "Small Uranium Wonders" are rebounding as well, albeit not as quickly as the bigger-cap stocks. Their day will come, and sooner than most people will believe, I reckon.

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com