Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Monday, March 12, 2007

Tell That to the Ranger Mine

From News.Com.Au ...

A LEADING Muslim cleric has blamed the devastating drought, climate change and pollution on Australians' lack of faith in Allah.

Radical sheik Mohammed Omran told followers at his Brunswick mosque that out-of-control secular scientific values had caused environmental disaster. "The fear of Allah is not there. So we have now a polluted earth, a polluted water, a wasteland."

Yeah, gotta love how the weird weather brings out the crazies. So I guess by this guy's reckoning, the Force-4 Cyclone that slammed into (and drowned) the Ranger Mine in Australia is God's version of tough-love.

Boy, I wish I could have God smite MY enemies, LOL. I think I'll go make up a list.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com