Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Uranium Catapults to $85 Per Pound!


Good morning! The whisper number on uranium is anywhere between 82.50 and 85 this week. Hey wait … the sealed bids in London were opened last night. Let me go look ...

[Muzak plays …]

$85 per pound! That's a 13% climb in one week! Holy MeltUp, Batman! What kind of runaway train has left the station now? $100, here we come. Then $140 and beyond.

I could send you my Excel sheets tracking my two uranium portfolios, but that would only make you weep, WEEP, that you were not able to buy these stocks.

Oh, wait, you STILL CAN! We aren't selling the first uranium report, which has racked up triple-digit open gains, anymore. But we are still selling Small Uranium Wonders. The portfolio as a whole has areadly racked up about 14% open gains before commissions in a few weeks, but there are two stocks that are still on the launch pad ... and I expect this portfolio to do as well as the first one over the long haul. And I expect the stocks in the first uranium report to still go much, much higher.

Are you interested? CLICK HERE.

If you're going to do it, pull the trigger my friends. The earlier you do it, the sooner you can jump onboard this train!



Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com