Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Monday, January 29, 2007

Nice photo

So my Saturday MoneyandMarkets.com column was picked up by the Market Oracle, which I think is based in Britain. I like reading the Oracle -- it has plenty of good articles -- but what on Earth possessed them to use this photo with my column? I guess they wanted to show blasting done with open pit mining (of the uranium mines in my new report, none are open pit mines). Or is that a small atomic bomb going off? First my editors crowbar the word "unholy" into my story, now this.

Well, I guess I should just be grateful they reprinted the column. They did manage to spell my name wrong: "Brod-E-rick". LOL!

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com