Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Monday, January 29, 2007

I Have Met the Source and He Is Me

I was just going through my usual uranium news links when I found a new one on Canada as a source of uranium. Hooray -- I can use that! But when I clicked on it, I realized that I'M the source.

Source Press: Canada Seen as Major Supplier of Uranium Ore Amidst Rising Prices

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Last week, a U.S.- based research firm in Florida predicted that uranium was poised to rise above $100 per pound this year and according to Weiss Research's Sean Brodrick, Canada is seen as a major supplier of that ore as the demand for nuclear fuel grows amidst an increase in the number of power plants being developed in various countries.

Read the rest by CLICKING HERE.

XX That was actually a pretty odd interview. The reporter was dismissive of Australia as a uranium producer, and I couldn't convince him otherwise. Maybe he just wanted to concentrate on Canada.

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com