Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Monday, December 18, 2006

'$100/Pound Uranium Is No Longer Out of The Question.'

A story on Yahoo Finance repeats what I've told you for some time -- uranium is going to the moon, and likely in a hurry, too. This article quotes one expert as saying, "$100/pound is no longer out of the question.”

The story also says that the junior (smaller-cap) uranium miners are the place to be for this boom.

I've been talking about $100-$120 uranium for months, and if you read my uranium report, you already know the right junior mining stocks to ride that wave. And you know what, it's not too late. Even though one of my picks just went into TRIPLE-DIGIT GAINS since October 3, I believe these stocks have a long way to go. If you haven't checked out my uranium report yet, CLICK HERE.

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com