Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My webcast interview on Marketwatch

During my stopover in New York, I sat down with Ciara Linnane, Co-Bureau Chief of Dow Jones Marketwatch, for a little chat. You can find it at:

http://tinyurl.com/f8r36

Along with being a savvy editor, Ciara is just a really nice person. She made me feel very at-home. Considering how nervous I was walking in there, that was quite a feat.

I also went to the NYBOT/NYMEX, and had a nice chat with some people at Bloomberg. The Bloomberg building looks like a spaceship that landed in Manhattan. Now I know why my Bloomberg subscription is so high -- I have to pitch in to pay for that Taj Mahal (LOL!)
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com