Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bullish Commodity Headlines Today

These all greeted me when I fired up my Bloomberg terminal this morning...

* Barclays Says Ditch Bonds, Buy Commodities as Inflation,
Growth Accelerate

* Crude Oil Trades Above $74 on Iran's Refusal to End Nuclear
Research

* Nickel Advances for the 11th Day in London as Stockpile
Slump Curbs Supplies

* Gold Rises to 6-Week High as Investors Seek Haven After
Indian Attacks

* Copper Rises to 6-Week High on Concern Strike in Chile
May Disrupt Supply

Personally, I'm surprised that anyone can stay bearish on commodities in this market. But hey, we need them to take the other side of our trades.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com