Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chart Parade #3 -- Silver Supply Demand Gap


Obviously, some silver stocks can make hay while the sun shines. And personally, I added silver to my portfolio yesterday. But there are some silver stocks you might want to avoid for the time being -- those with a higher than average political risk. I wrote a story about it, which is at Marketwatch.com now, in the Guru's Corner, in a piece titled "Cloud In The Silver Lining"

Of course, watch those stocks I tag as potential underperformers outlap everybody and make a liar out of me.

LATEBREAKING NEWS: My latest podcast interview on HoweStreet.com is here: http://www.howestreet.com/goldradio/index.php/mediaplayer?audio_id=318

Please forgive the typos. They were in a bit of a rush.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com