Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Streaming Audio -- Saudi Cry for Help

I talk to HoweStreet.com about my latest MoneyandMarkets, focusing on the Saudis. You can find it here

http://tinyurl.com/m3ryn

My interviewer, Tom, and I range all over the map. I really enjoy talking to Tom at HoweStreet.com -- he lets me ramble and talk about anything. I was interviewed for a radio show in Texas over the weekend, and while it was fun, there was a definite "hurry up" feeling.

Tom and I also get to my "Guru's Corner" piece in Marketwatch.com. The funny thing is, my editor at Marketwatch.com called me on Tuesday morning and said the column had already received 70,000 hits. I believe the word he used was "stunning." I can't take credit -- I think it's that I wrote about the hot topic right now, uranium.

It was also the most e-mailed story on marketwatch as well (for a time). If you want to read it yourself, follow this link http://tinyurl.com/zuq7r
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com