Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Great Gold Rush of 2006

I'm limited in how I can respond to emails or phone calls. That's because Weiss is a publisher, not a trading house (i.e., we can't give individual advice). However, I'd like to deal (hopefully helpfully) with a recent phone call right here...

If you bought the "Great Gold Rush of 2006" report, you should already have received one update and I'll be sending another one soon. You don't have to buy anything with/from Red-Hot Asian Tigers to get the rest of your updates.

I checked the positions in the report last night. Everything depends on when you bought the report and what positions you bought, and how much you bought of each one. Even if you took no action recommended in the first update, as of last night, I show...

All positions including mutual funds and the gold tracking stock are up an average 19.7% from the initial recommendation (that's before commissions, of course).

The stocks alone are up about 20.5% from the initial recommendation on January 18, with a combined dollar gain of about $3,627 on an initial entry cost of $17,640.

Some stocks are up 32% ... 66% ... 71.5% since January 18. Nice!

Again, your individual gains will differ. Still, not bad.

Look for the next update at the end of next week or beginning of the week after that. I'm flying to Washington D.C. today (business, not pleasure), and I'll be gone for nearly a week, but update #2 is on my to-do list when I get back.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com