Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Welcome to my Submarine Lair ....

If I was a James Bond villain, I'd build my secret headquarters in a giant deep-sea volcano with a toxic "moat of death." Luckily, such a place really exists.

Here's the link to the story... http://tinyurl.com/fglfp

Even better, the site is "teeming with eels (see accompanying photo)," who apparently gorge themselves on shrimp that are sucked into a Swirling Vortex of Doom.

Seriously, have you ever heard of such a cool place? If whoever makes the James Bond movies reads this, PLEASE, please please make this the headquarters of your next villain.

And I'd like to be cast in the part. I'll work for scale. And I'll pay to outfit the eels with laser beams.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com