Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Interviews, Links and Wall Street Bail Out!

As you know (if you've been reading the issues), I'm watching the US dollar closely. Let's look at the daily chart again ... Nothing is certain, but I do expect the US dollar to go lower from here.

Meanwhile, I did an interview with Phil at HoweStreet.com yesterday. You can listen to that here:
http://tinyurl.com/4pudt4.

And my MoneyandMarkets.com column is up. It's about the Wall Street bail out ... and go-o-o-o-old...
Government Debt Rescue a Boon for Gold!
by Sean Brodrick
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:30 AM
Treasury Secretary Paulson and Congress are hammering out details of the government's rescue plan for financial institutions, and we don't know what final impact it will have on the debt crisis ...
[More...]

Finally, if it's not clear that I'm not in favor of the Wall Street bailout as it is proposed now ... and that I am very suspicious of the circumstances surrounding it ... Representative Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) says it better than I can. You go, girl!

Labels: , , ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com