Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Higher Oil and Hot Air!

I talked to Phil at HoweStreet.com yesterday on a range of topics. You can listen to that interview here: http://tinyurl.com/6oy3m8

Oil production is taking a cliff dive in Mexico. The state-run oil company, PEMEX, announced that its production fell 7.8% to 2.91 million barrels a day in the first quarter and exports dropped even more, by 12.5%. Yowch!

And then there's the news from our friends in Saudi Arabia. The world's biggest oil exporter says it has no plans to beef up its oil production capacity beyond what it had already targeted for 2009.

I have to say this is making me feel more secure about my energy investments. How about you?

Finally, Red-Hot Commodity ETFs subscribers, remember the members-only free Webinar today: Click here to register now! If this works out well, I plan to do webinars for the other services as well.

Labels: ,

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com