Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween Fun

My wife is a "crafty" person, so this week she had the family make Halloween masks. it was a lot of fun -- for about $10 in supplies (maybe less) we had over an hour of fun making these things. See if you can pick out which of the ones below is mine...

Contestant #1 ...
Contestant #2
Contestant #3 ...
Contestant #4 ...
The first one is mine; I was going for kind of a harvest theme. The second one belongs to my 5-year-old son. He wanted wings on his mask -- he thinks he's a superhero. His is actually pretty good, as he's very artistic for a little dude. The third belongs to my 8-year-old daughter, and pretty much represents the attention-deficit disorder you associate with that age. The fourth is my wife's -- very "girly." Notice we all chose "bats" -- I guess that describes my family, LOL.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com