Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

North to the Arctic

I haven't been posting much recently because I was working on my next big report. I finished that just in time to have the markets fall apart. And now I'm juggling portfolios while at the same time trying to get ready for my next trip -- to the far, far, far North. I'm going to a part of Canada so far North, that they just ended their 24-hour-daylight period of the summer.

No trees. No towns. Lots of bears, though.

I'm traveling to look at a diamond resource that has the potential to be The Next Big Thing. I won't know until I check it out. Look for an update in tomorrow's Money and Markets, and I'll keep you updated as much as I can along my journey.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com