Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Friday, May 11, 2007

The good news is I got some nice quotes in a story on U3O8.biz, a uranium website.

The bad news is the following is a misquote:
Brodrick is hedging his speculative bets on US-based uranium exploration companies over the short term because of US government talks to decrease of uranium stockpiles. "I think lowering stockpiles will stimulate uranium exploration and mining activities in the US, and bring more projects to the forefront."

Actually, what I said (or at least meant to say) was the recent talk from the Department of Energy that it may lower its SALES from its stockpiles. What a difference a missing word makes, eh? Maybe I was misquoted, maybe I mis-spoke. Well, it's still a good article and the folks running U308.biz are top-notch. You can read the whole thing HERE.

UPDATE: It's fixed NOW. Thanks, guys.

Labels:

Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com