Red-Hot Resources

"Luck is not chance, it’s toil; fortune’s expensive smile is earned.”

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Interview on HoweStreet.com ... Global Warming

If you want to hear my latest interview on HoweStreet.com, CLICK HERE.

This one was quite funny. Tom Crone from Howe Street is always great to talk to, and we packed a lot into 30 minutes. My favorite part was when I told Tom about the scientist I interviewed last week.

I asked the egghead: "Is there someplace in North America that will be safe from global warming? Someplace I can move to?"

His reply: "No place is safe from global warming. It's a GLOBAL problem."

My conclusion: "I have to find another scientist -- this one won't give me the answers I want." LOL!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the interview.
Check out my new gold and energy blog at MoneyAndMarkets.com